World Informatix Cyber Security
World Informatix Cyber Security, a US-based Cyber Security company, has earned the trust of global clients including governments and multinational agencies in the provisioning of confidential and extensive cyber security services. As a cyber security firm, we excel in providing comprehensive cyber security services to protect against advanced and constantly evolving cyber-threats found in the 21st century, with an emphasis on confidentiality and efficiency. World Informatix Cyber Security operations span across 5 continents and dozens of satisfied customers
- Cyber Security & IT Governance
- Comprehensive Security Program Reviews
- Network & Website Penetration Testing
- Wi-Fi Pen-testing
- Mobile Device/Application Pen-Testing
- Risk & Vulnerability Assessments
- Mitigation Services
- Cloud & Mobile Security Services
- Cyber Security Training & Awareness
- 24/7 Logging & Monitoring
SWIFT Payment Systems Assurance Services
A WICS Flagship Service
Cyber attacks on SWIFT payment systems continues to pose a global threat. As a result of a number of targeted breaches in recent years, SWIFT has issued mandatory customer security controls to establish a security baseline for the entire industry.
WICS has developed a proprietary 'SWIFT Payment System Assurance' framework to ensure your SWIFT systems are safe against Cyber Attacks.
Cloud Security Technical Reviews
a. Compliance and Risk Management: Organizations shifting part of their business to the cloud are still responsible for compliance, risk, and security management, as well as for adherence to industry regulations.
b. Identity and Access Management: Identities may come from different providers, and providers must be able to federate from on-premises to the cloud as well as enable collaboration across organization and country borders.
c. Service Integrity: Cloud-based services should be engineered and operated with security in mind; the operational processes should be integrated into the organization’s security management.
d. Endpoint Integrity: As cloud-based services originate, and are then consumed on-premises, the security, compliance, and integrity of the endpoint must be part of any security consideration.
e. Information Protection: Cloud services require reliable processes for protecting information before, during, and after the transaction.
Security Operation Center Services
Our Managed SOC combines human and machine intelligence to analyze millions of events in real time for 24/7 threat detection. The machine learning, threat intelligence feeds and big data security analytics tools collect and correlate security events from all infrastructure, security devices and applications before delivering events to your designated CSE(Concierge Security Engineer) to review and respond to in seconds. If a threat is detected, the CSE notifies you with details, forensic analysis and recommended remediation for incident response. This not only helps protect your organization from a data breach, but also saves valuable time for your IT and security teams.
General Cyber Security Services
Develop Cyber Security Strategy and Assessment
Provision of Reliable Cost Effective Services
- External Penetration Testing Services: Involves the use of automated testing tools to conduct penetration or vulnerability tests that probe weaknesses which may be exploited by hackers.
- Dynamic Application Cyber Scanning: Involves using automated testing tools and inspecting the running applications (including mobile apps) behavior & response to various inputs and value-added analysis
- Static Cyber Scanning: Involves reviewing or auditing the application’s source code manually, or by using automated source code analyzer tools
- Database Cyber Scanning: Identifies vulnerabilities in configuration, weak passwords, missing patches, access controls, and weakness that lead to cyber security attacks.
- Production Cyber Scanning: Vulnerability assessments for production web-based and mobile applications to identify vulnerabilities in a non-invasive manner.
- Mobile Application Cyber Scanning: Use of automated tools to conduct penetration or vulnerability tests and inspect application behaviors and responses to various inputs and value-added analysis of business risks
- Infrastructure Vulnerability Scanning: Use of sophisticated tools to continuously monitor infrastructure vulnerabilities
- PCI DSS Compliance: Our teams will assist you in identifying and fixing PCI DSS related compliance issues
- Cloud Security Services Cloud Security Alliance Cloud Controls Matrix (CCM) is based on our fundamental security principles. It is used to guide cloud vendors and to assist prospective cloud customers in assessing the overall security risk of a cloud provider
All Cyber Scan results are enhanced manually to weed out false positives, provide value-added analysis of business risks and recommend remedial actions. Cyber services are provided using an onsite-offshore model.
Our solutions are cost effective and flexible to allow you to meet your security objectives at an affordable cost
Our solutions are offered as a managed service and allow you to scale up/down on demand
We bring the appropriate tools based on the context of technologies being accessed. We provide specific and contextual remediation advice
All our assessment techniques are risk based and are customized based on the understanding of your business and your environment
Detailed technical assessments through the use of automated tools and leveraging the experience and knowledge of professionals
- FireEye Mandiant Compromise Assessment Services: Determine whether your environment has been breached and find compromised assets
- FireEye Endpoint Protection: Secure your endpoints with world-class protection
- Cytegic Intelligence based,Decision Support System: Identifies high risk areas. DSS product combines threat analysis using internal assessment and external threat intelligence enabling risk managers to focus resources and investment in high risk areas
- LightCyber’s Magna: Brings advanced technology to detect anomalous behaviors in network intrusion detection and is not based on standard signatures and pattern recognition
All Cyber Scan results are enhanced manually to weed out false positives and recommend risk based remedial actions. Cyber Services are provided using an onsite-offshore model.
Full privacy and confidentiality of data is maintained . Data never leaves the premises of client data centers or will be based in secure US-hosted Data Center facilities.
ISO9001:2015 Quality Systems certified company
World Informatix Cyber Security (WICS) is proud to announce that we are now a ISO 9001:2015 Quality Systems certified company. This meticulous certification process ensures excellence in delivery of our cyber security services. WICS is committed to exceeding customer expectations of highest quality services and continuous improvement of our processes.
Our services are not just based on automated scanning tools but based on the deep experience of having completed over 5000 website vulnerability assessments by following a disciplined and rigorous process. Our expert engineers are adept at going beyond the usual and find vulnerabilities that automated scanners most likely will miss.
ISO 9001 certification is a reflection of our maturing cyber security organization with worldwide clients who trust our cyber security services.