Governance, risk, and compliance – popularly known as GRC – is a set of processes and procedures to help organizations achieve business objectives, address uncertainty, and act with integrity.
The basic purpose of GRC is to instill good business practices into everyday life. While not a new concept, GRC has grown in stature as risks have become more numerous, more complex, and more damaging.
Cybersecurity Governance is a process that seeks to direct and manage large enterprises by aligning processes and actions to the organization's business goals.
Identify, evaluate and prioritize all of the organization's information security risks.
Ensuring all activities meet legal and regulatory requirements.
- Cybersecurity Maturity Assessment
- Cyber Strategy and Policy formation
- CISO Services
- Enterprise Security Awareness
- Information Security Risk Management Program
- Supplier Risk Management
- Infrastrucuture security testing
- Risk Testing
- Compliance management, documentation & tracking
- Risk and compliance audits
- Security management and implementation
- Compliance monitoring