Cyber attacks on global financial institutions continues to pose a threat. As a result of a number of targeted breaches in recent years, SWIFT has issued mandatory customer security controls to establish a security baseline for the entire industry.
Our SWIFT Payment System Review is a comprehensive risk assessment and policy review which provides assurance of the highest level of cyber security posture for banks, financial institutions and users of the SWIFT / similar payment systems. The service can be used to provide attestation to SWIFT's mandatory CSP guidelines.
WICS has helped provide attesation to governments, commercial entities and International Development and Financial Institutions worldwide. We have developed a unique 'Payment System Review' framework based on the latest SWIFT CSP framwork and our own industry experiences.
- Official SWIFT partner (vendor partner #2162549)
- Cost-effective service using onsite/offshore delivery model
- Certified cyber security engineers (CISSP, CEH, SWIFT certifications)
- Proven project experience, with clients including United Nations & Central Banks.
- Direct involvement with real-world SWIFT cyber-attacks
- Unreleased cyber-threat intelligence , including malware strings used in SWIFT attacks
About SWIFT Payment System Review
All financial institutions using the SWIFT platform (SAA, SAA Lite and Service Bureau) are required by SWIFT to provide self-attestation regarding compliance to security guidelines.
WICS review is an anchor for customers to provide attestation to SWIFT for their cyber security posture.
Our service uses certified processes and unique experiences to develop a cost-effective model that is at the forefront of the cyber security industry.